Monday, April 26, 2010
Daniel Lee Blog 14
I’ve been sitting in front of my computer for at least 15 minutes, wondering what to write on this blog. I think this last blog topic is harder than all the ones before. Umm.. I thought the I300 class was very interesting. I really enjoyed Marty’s unique way of teaching. I really think that it was very affective to me. This is my first class at IU where I got 100% on attendance. Marty did an excellent job of designing the class so that each student is able to learn and experience what the whole playing the game is about. I was also challenged by Marty as he tried to go to the gym every day. I am trying to quit my smoking cigarette habit now. It is very difficult and very very stressful especially during the final exam period. Hopefully I’ll be successful. I would like to thank Marty for wonderful semester and best of wishes on G!erb which I think is an excellent idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment