Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Finale

This class was a very interesting, non-traditional class. I think that, because of this, I enjoyed the class and actually didn't mind showing up everyday. This class taught me to take a more laid back approach to classes but still work hard at the same time. It also got me thinking that if I ever run into the same issue twice in my life, I will have to take a look at myself and see if there is something within my life that I can redesign. As far as the planet goes, I am trying to use reusable water bottles and recycle as much as possible. I think I might need to redesign my habits and stop drinking and smoking and become an overall healthier person.(that is something for the near future)

THANK YOU MARTY FOR A GREAT SEMESTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment