
Hello, my name is Derek Schutz. I go by Derek. I am a sophomore and I am majoring in Informatics with a cognate in telecommunications (media production). I am from Indianapolis, Indiana.
In high school I ran track and cross country, and I was the anchor of the 4 by 8 squad that was All-State my senior year. I recently tore my acl so it will be awhile until I can run or do anything else again. I also enjoy playing basketball and volleyball.
Their isn't much that worries me about this class. It seems like it will be a lot of work, but I really like the subject of the class so it should not be hard at all to stay focused and on task during class and assignments.
A new idea that I took from the first class is how everything is designed for a reason. In everyday life you don't really think about it that way, but when you do and you are using something, it is very interesting to think about how and why it is designed in the way that it is. I am really looking forward to this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment