
My name is Kevin Noone and normally go by Kevin. I am a junior in the School of Informatics with a business cognate. I am originally from McMurray, Pennsylvania which is located about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA - the City of Champions (Steelers and Penguins...not so much Pirates) - and this past fall I was fortunate enough to see the Steelers vs. Vikings game at Heinz Field, which was debately the best game of the Steelers season. I also just found out that I will be interning with WESCO Inc. this summer in downtown Pittsburgh.
The first class made me realize that everything we use throughout the day was designed for a certain purpose and that some things are much better designed. I really do not have any worries about this class, I'm excited to jump right into things and work with our groups to design a number of creative products.
No comments:
Post a Comment