Monday, January 11, 2010

Tom Davidson


Junior from Columbus, IN. I'm majoring in Informatics with a business minor. As a freshman I was in Informatics. I switched to classical guitar then to recording arts. After freshman year I transferred to study electrical engineering but decided to return to IU as an interior design major. I switched back to Informatics and I'm hoping this time it sticks. I play guitar non-stop. I'm addicted to John Mayer. I know and play almost every single one of his songs and I'm not afraid to admit it. He's a phenomenal guitarist and lyricist. I'm not really worried about this class. I have a feeling I'm going to like it quite a bit, as it's basically what I've always been interested in I've just been unable to put it into words. It's the perfect mix of design, expression and technology. I also don't know what the first class was?

No comments:

Post a Comment