Monday, January 25, 2010
Daniel Lee #2
The site that I chose was orbitz.com. I love traveling and I use this site often to book my flight and hotel rooms during my travel. I also chose this because of it is an excellent example of Robert Hoekman Jr.’s “obvious design” idea. The top left part of the website which allows the users to input what the user is looking for from the site. This part of the website, the users can go in and get out with no problems. It is very easy to input the information needed for the quick search of flights, hotels, cars and other information. It even has a calendar that pops up when the user is needed to input the date. Even if the user has never been to this site before, the user is able to figure out how to search for the information quickly without any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good choice. The top left does indeed provide a way to input the variety of information necessary to make travel plans. Have you thought about why this was made the most dominant search element as opposed to the search bar that was put in the top right (a less dominant location)?
ReplyDelete