Monday, February 1, 2010

Daniel Lee #3

I am continuing to analyze the website www.orbitz.com. I would recommend that surveys should be conducted to see how users of orbitz feel about their experience using the orbits site and the search results. Since Orbitz already asks for the users to rate and write a review on hotels, I believe that Orbitz users would participate in this survey. Orbitz would ask their users to participate in the survey once the user has used the orbitz service to book airline tickets or reserve hotel rooms. In the survey, the users should be asked to rate from 1 to 5 for different aspects of the orbitz website. This survey will definitely will enable the orbitz company to understand more about how the users feel about the site and see if there are other things. Asking for the users’ opinion during the survey will also benefit the study.

No comments:

Post a Comment